So this summer all I did was work. blah. I love my job but when everyone else is at the beach or sleeping in I feel left out. But oh well at least I had money. (: And since I work at a pre-school I have the weekends off so it wasn't that bad. One thing that I did do this summer, besides work, was I turned 19! Every time my birthday comes around I get so excited I swear its a national holiday. lol.
We spent the weekend at the beach and came home with a serious tan. I had a good time. My boyfriends birthday was in July, a month after mine, and we had an okay time. but like I said overall my summer consisted of working and a couple of trips to the beach and pool.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not a too bad of a summer you cant complain of money.But there definitely many sick parties you missed out on.
ReplyDelete