Wednesday, March 3, 2010

video game junkie

Last night while I was at my boyfriends house I realized how much video games a person can play. I have a 16 year old brother and he's locked in his room for hours playing. And they play with such a passion that it makes you want to join in the game. last night while I was trying to finish some of my homework all I would hear was my boyfriends brother playing a computer game that looked like so much fun but when I tried it, all I felt was frustration of not being able to pass level one lol now I understand why they play for so long.. they need to actual figure out how to even control the game and then play it. but ugh I dont mind the game but the only thing that does is that my brother and my boyfriend don't listen to anyone while they're into the game. grr its so annoying lol if they can just multi task then it would be okay. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment