Tuesday, March 2, 2010

oh how I miss Europe.

Today when I came into work, one of my co-workers reminded me that she is leaving to Europe in a few weeks and when she started to name all of the places shes going to, it made me want to go back, badly. I remember when I was there all I wanted to do was to come home, I get home sick really quickly, but now that she is reminding me of all of the countries there, it makes me want to jump on the next plane and stay there for acouple weeks. I guess what I just really want is a vacation. Any really. But if it would be to Europe it would be awesome! Trust me if you haven't gone to Spain or France you're missing out, big time! Seeing the difference in how people live, talk, and even what they eat is wonderful. In Europe barely anyone drives a car, there is literally a whole city under ground. The subway there was ALWAYS packed. I am never going to forget about the time in Madrid that the subway was about to leave and my dad kept telling me "get in, get in" and when I did the doors closed and no one else was in it with me. I was terrified! My dad told me through the window to get off on the next stop but getting "lost" in a foreign country with no phone or know anyone there was scary. ugh it was the worst 10 minutes of my life. lol I am so jealous of my co-worker who is leaving for a whole week to Europe.
My next big vacation will be... Italy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment