But I some times just can't go to sleep! Ugh I'm tired and keep yawning but it's as if my body isn't ready to shut down and luck for me I have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow! :D (I hope you can see the sarcasm in this)I feel like my bodies punishing me. Grr and then this is when I started to make a check list in my head about the things that I have to do and makes me more nervous and then I REALLY can't go to sleep. Oh man but on the brighter note spring break is almost here :) to bad I dont have any plans, we are thinking about going to tampa for a weekend but ehh I would really want to go to Puerto Rico or maybe Cancun.. But unfortuntaly everyone (well my friends and boyfriend) is broke lol grr can't our tax returns get here already. Which reminds me I can't wait to use that money on a new computer, ugh as much as I love my phone it isn't the same as a regular laptop. Acouple more weeks until a can recieve my brand new MacBook. But on the mean time my iPhone will have to do or hopefully my boyfriends computer will be fixed by tomorrow.
--now I'm finally falling asleep as I finish typing these last words. Goodnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment