Im not much of a morning person and I know having a 11 am class is better than a 8 am but when I actually arrive to my class I regret for even wasting my gas.. Don't get me wrong he's a great teacher but everything he talks about I have known since middle school. Its a bit of a drag to be here.. especially on Thursday, my worst day of the week, after this I have to go to work, and then spend another 3 hours in a classroom. I usually get home around 9pm. I know there are people out there that have a WAY worse schedule than me but ugh I'm pooped by the end of the day. And lucky for me I get to go to work at 9:30 tomorrow to take care of my 3 year olds at their Valentine's Day dance. Nothing is more exciting then to be with 24 kids that have had cookies, chips, juice, pizza, candy, and cupcakes in their system! oh joy lol
--Wish me luck! :)
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment