Friday, February 26, 2010

kids and more kids.

As much as I LOVE my job being a full day with 24 3 years olds can be exhausting! especially it being a Friday, by the end of the week I'm completely pooped. But since I am a bit tight on cash I do the extra hours and babysit when I am needed. ugh but today from being at work from 10-6 and then going straight to babysit to STILL being here is crazy. Its almost 11:30 pm and I havent been home since 9:30 am. And to top it all of it isn't just 1 kid that I am babysitting, its 4! 4 boys. grr feeding them, changing them and running back and forth trying to put them to sleep is torture. But looking at the bright side at least I know what to expect when I have my kids.
Ahh well now one of them just woke up, I'm off again to putting him to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment