Tuesday, February 23, 2010
way too much facebook?
I don't know if its just me but I think I'm on facebook alittle bit tooo much. and most of my friends too. So I guess it isn't just me. But oh man there are people that update their status every hour. And it makes me think that maybe were on some type of facebook hallucination, even my MOM is constantly on it. When I unlock my cellphone the first thing I click on is the FB app. And then I sometimes slap myself because I was going to call someone but instead I'm reading my newsfeed when I had just checked it 15 minutes ago. I know I'm not the only one, I see my friends around me doing the samething and even in my computer class, instead of listening to the teacher they're looking at the new pictures their friends upload. And thats another thing, now that we can update pictures right from your phone everyone knows what your doing at that moment by the mobile uploads. ah facebook is taking over! I wonder how long this is gonna last?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment